Refer to the above pro speaking YouTube clip. Winner of best speaker at the international brand summit in Iran in Dec 2012! Introducing the hottest and most dynamic motivational speaker in Australia, now based in Adelaide, Dave Ferrier (0450 412 355). Dave’s YouTube is above. The next paragraphs and ‘Motivational speaker Adelaide’ will save you alot of time in finding the ideal motivational speakers in Adelaide. See YouTube above.
The 3 ‘minimum motivational speaking requirements’ a top motivational speaker should have are:
- The content – powerful, ‘up to date’ and innovative.
- The performance – transformational, motivational, dynamic and engaging.
- The ‘take aways’ – Motivate and inspire people not only in the talk but also inspire the audience to ‘take action’ after the talk with stratergic ‘takeaways’ that relate to key ‘speaking encores’ and points
Feel welcome go to Dave’s ‘topics’ on this web page.
You are aware of the 3 types of motivational speakers
- Sports speakers
- I climbed a mountain or got shot 20 times or sailed around the world speakers.
- An inspirational person that motivates and speaks professionally for a living.
The first 2 can pull a crowd and are sometimes great but most leave the audience saying “great inspirational story but what were the key points and what can I use in my life?” A world class motivational speaker will make a life changing inpact in a good chunk of the audience and will leave them eager and excited to use the skills well after the talk. A great speaker makes there topics and talk all about the audience, not about them!
Dave Ferrier, immediate past president of the well respected ‘National speakers association of Australia’ in Adelaide, is a learned, highly experience motivational speaker in Adelaide. He has been inspiring and motivating audiences throughout Australia for 13 years and being based in Adelaide you can save huge $$$ on flights and accommodation by booking him as motivational speaker in Adelaide. Please check availability because David is often away speaking and has bookings throughout 2012. (David’s mobile is 0450 412 355 or, if not available, contact his PA Melissa on 0400970 470)